This documentation covers the custom stuff
While some of the documentation in this guide is general purpose, we don't cover the basics of Docassemble development.
To learn about Docassemble syntax, such as:
- The format of a Docassemble question file (YAML)
- Using Python in Docassemble
- The syntax for inserting Mako or Jinja2 variables
- Advanced logic, like controlling question order
- Working with Docassemble objects and object-oriented programming
- Using repeated items and lists in Docassemble
- Introduction to Docassemble (and the pages that follow) for a readable, step-by-step guide to the core features and syntax of Docassemble
- The official Docassemble documentation for everything else. Be aware that the official documentation has a lot of content. Feel free to ask for help finding the right link!